Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Late March Events

Hi friends!  As I was working on my April events post, I realized I needed a separate one for late March events. 

So we'll dive in to Round Top/Warrenton/Marburger.  The official dates you'll find posted are March 28th-April 7th.  However, let's take a look at what Curious Boys have already been up to here, here and here.  Theresa of Garden Antqs Vintage will be at Zapp Hall starting March 30th.  Check out J Hill Designs for information on Marburger Farms.  Time Worn Interiors will also be at Marburger Farms.  Rusted Gingham has some good details in this post - including a map and some helpful links.  Many, many bloggers will be set-up - too many to mention - but suffice it to say THIS IS THE SHOW OF THE YEAR!

First Monday Trade Days in Canton is also going on March 29th-April 1st.

And the Junkadoodle Spring Flea Market is March 31st from 9:00-6:00.  Visit here for more info.

Be safe for all of those traveling to Texas!

1 comment:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Girl, I just wanted to say thanks for this mention. I am hoping as soon as I rest up I'm headed your way, hopefully to see your things. Hope you are having a great weekend, T