Tuesday, November 9, 2010

New Issue is Out!

The Nov/Dec/Jan issue of Where Women Create is out!  If this publication is new to you check out my previous post here



















I haven't made it past the Foreword yet.  Jo Packham, Creator & Editor-In-Chief poses the question - What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail?  Wow - what a question.  I would do so many things if I knew I would not fail.  I would build homes, I would open a store, I would be bold enough to charge for my decorating services, I would restore an old house, I would...    What would you do?

Jo Packham on instincts "...I just go where they whisper in my ear and I become the character on the pages that they have written and handed to me."

Is it true that creative women are better at following their instincts?  Are creative women risk takers or simply passionate enough to try?

No comments: