Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Where Women Create

I stumbled upon a blog one day that featured a story about Elizabeth Maxson making the cover of Where Women Create.  I had never heard of the magazine but the cover was gorgeous - just look at the home page of their website http://www.wherewomencreate.com/.  I made a mental note that I would enjoy checking out the magazine some day, but as many of my mental notes go...I moved on to other things and forgot about it.  So, I was at Jo-Ann on my lunch hour one day and there, at the checkout counter, was the magazine! 

TIP:  The magazine is pretty pricey so if you purchase it at Jo-Ann use one of the 40% off coupons! 

I flipped through a couple of pages before heading back to work and comtemplated calling in and telling them I got sick at lunch and had to go home - ha!  The pictures are amazing, the women featured are inspiring and there is something of interest to everybody.  The magazine is published 4 times a year.  Go grab yourself a copy and get inspired!

No comments: