Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Although I'm in denial that it's actually already December, we put up our Christmas tree and stockings today.  We always buy a real Christmas tree.







As much as I love decorating I somehow missed the gene for Holiday decorating.  I pretty much do the bare minimum.  It may also have something to do with the fact that I hate to move.  Something about packing up my normal accessories to bring out the Holiday ones reminds me of moving...and it's just no fun.  I love to see other people's Holiday decorations and I admire those who make packages look like works of art.  NOTE:  My presents under the tree have no bows - not even the cheap store-bought ones.

Since my mantel isn't very inspirational, I'm sending you here to check out fabulous mantels on Layla's linky party.  Enjoy!

No comments: