Saturday, September 24, 2011

No Livestock Required

I found this awesome old galvanized feeder this week.  I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted to do with it.  I looked at it from every angle, flipped the doors, studied it, brainstormed on a walk with my mom and thought about it some more.  I finally decided it would be wonderful for seasonal decorating!


















I attached the ribbon and bow with strong magnets so they can easily be changed out.  I pushed the feeder door in and filled it with a pumpkin, a gourd and other great Fall decor.
The feeder is made to hang on the wall.  I'm thinking it would be wonderful on a covered porch!  And I already have so many ideas for how it could be used at Christmastime!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You always amaze me! That is really cute & welcoming.

Linda F.

Vintage and Company said...

Cute Stephanie! They look perfect with burlap!