Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Almost Show Time!

Mom and I are feverishly working to get ready for our show this weekend - Buchanan's Vintage Market in Lewisville.  I have a few completed projects to share.

You might remember this post where I shared a coffee table I was eager to paint.  Here she is all ready for her debut:


























I don't usually photograph tables on the bed in our guest bedroom, however the floor is currently COVERED with merchandise and Christmas decorations for the show.

Here is another little table that I just completed.
This was my first time to stencil with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint and I LOVED it for this application!

And then an easy-peasy ornament project - this one is great to do with kids because it's no fuss.



All you need is some thin cardboard pieces, pretty papers, ribbon, small jingle bells, scissors and glue.  Of course there are a million and one ways to decorate these - let your kids go crazy!

5 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi sweet Stephanie!!! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me! I'm about to post about an old window I've got and found a project you did on your blog :) I hope you don't mind me showing it and linking to your wonderful blog!!! Thanks so much for the inspiration and I hope your show is a huge success ~ wishing you a great Thanksgiving, hugs and love, Dawn

Vintage and Company said...

Happy sales Stephanie! Hope your thanksgiving is wonderful!I know I'm thankful for you!

Tricia said...

Stephanie~ your tables and gift tags are all fabulous! Wishing you and your family a happy Thanksgiving holiday.
xo~
T

Simple Home said...

Happy Thanksgiving :) Good luck at the show. I'm sure someone is going to snatch up those beautiful tables quickly!
Blessings,
Marcia

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Hey, Stephanie! Good luck on your show this weekend! I got a kick out of you photographing your table on top of the bed! LOL! We do what we have to do, don't we? :)