Thursday, March 8, 2012

This Past Weekend at Treasure Spotters Market

Hi friends.  I never shared pictures of our updated booth before the sale in McKinney last weekend.  We brought in lots of Spring accents.
Don't you just feel like you want to go plant flowers?

Treasure Spotters has the BEST vendors and I'm so proud to call them my friends.  They helped me celebrate the LORDY, LORDY LOOK WHO'S 40 and got me this beautiful cake!

Come see us in McKinney for our one-day sale on Saturday, March 17th!

5 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

You know I still love the awning, but the you turning 40 and that beautiful cake, priceless! Hope you had an awesome birthday!!!

Vintage and Company said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Stephanie, Happy Birthday to you!!!

j2c2hap said...

How sweet... you look as good as you did at 14. So glad that I have been able to watch you stay pretty, fit and wrinkle-free all these years!!! I cannot wait to see your booth "in person". I see some tables that I am really liking- just need a bigger house!

Anita at Cedar Hill said...

Ha, no wonder you look so young, you are young, Hope you had a fabulous birthday!!!

farmhouse-story said...

hope your day was wonderful, stephanie!