Sunday, January 20, 2013

Painting & Projects

Hope you all had a great weekend!  My weekend is technically still in effect since I have tomorrow off - woohoo!  I had a good block of time yesterday to do some painting.  No before shots to share - dang it!

This is my favorite piece:

This table must have been someone's favorite because it was taken to my booth today and already sold!

As is often the case, after I spend a long time painting I get the urge to work on other types of projects.  I completed this fun Valentine's window today.  

You may remember that I did two different Christmas windows - see here and here.  What have you been working on?


Amy Kinser said...

such fun painting and creating...

hope you are doing well.

Blessings to you.

Fairhope Supply Co. said...

Your window is "love" - ly. You always do such nice work!