Monday, September 15, 2014

What's been keeping me so busy?

Hi friends!  I don't feel like it's been that long since I posted, but somehow it's been over two months! Is time flying like that for all of you too?!

We have been super busy with the shop.  We celebrated our 1-year anniversary in April!  The first year went by in a flash and we had so much fun and felt so incredibly blessed.  We have some of the best frequent customers!  We have learned a great deal and have been open to trying new things. Several gift lines have been added by popular demand.  That wasn't initially in my plan, but it's been FUN and we have brought in some great items.  I shop small and Southern as much as possible!

I thought I'd share a few recent photos of the shop:










































































In other news, I have done a little clean-up on my blog.  I deleted links from my sidebar if they hadn't posted in a year or more.  I also added several new links that you will enjoy!

1 comment:

j2c2hap said...

Love the displays... doing some virtual shopping. I see so many things I like. I am going to have to call you, before they are gone!