Monday, March 28, 2011

Guest Bedroom Changes

I've been wanting to paint the headboard & footboard in our guest bedroom for quite awhile now.  My best friend stayed with us recently and when I stripped the bed to wash the sheets I thought to myself "what a perfect time to go ahead and paint!".

I don't have a true "before" picture but you can catch a glimpse of the honey-colored footboard in this post.  I used a cream-colored paint and then very lightly added a light green in trim areas - I wiped it so the color is faint.















































I'm so happy with the result and wish I had done this project a long time ago!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Looks wonderful in that space.

j2c2hap said...

Me likey! It looks really good!

Anonymous said...

That is really pretty!

Linda F.