Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Following the lighted path

I'm not exactly where I want to be with my business just yet, but I decided a long time ago to be patient and follow the steps as God lights them.  I'll be honest - I often want to jump ahead of the lighted path.  It always seems that just when I begin to get discouraged a new step gets lit for me - such a step I've recently taken (with my mom by my side).

We have expanded into the Antique Gallery in Lewisville!  The timing of this opportunity was just perfect.  We love our little space and hope that you will add it to your list of shopping spots in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.  Take a look:


































The mall is located just off of I-35 at Hwy. 121 Business.  More info. on the website here.  Come see us!

6 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I am loving your new space. Congrats!!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Your new space looks great...love all the white!!!

Blessings,
Linda

farmhouse-story said...

your booth looks wonderful! love the goodies you found in the post below, too! that was a great pickin day!

chateau chic said...

Wish I could come for a visit. Your space looks like you have a lot of great treasures!
Mary Alice

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Nice space, Stephanie. Let God light the path. He's the master.

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

Looks great!! Good luck to you :) Laurel