Monday, June 18, 2012

On Display

Hi friends.  I've actually been painting quite a bit lately, but I've been bad about taking pictures of my projects. I did take a picture of the bookshelf that I painted tonight - but no before photo (of course)!
























This bookshelf is solid wood and it's a great size.  I put a few things on the shelves so you can get an idea of the size.  I painted the inside with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Old White and the outside is French Linen.  The shelves are adjustable.  Mom sold a bookshelf last week so we needed another one to display smaller items in our booth.

Blogland is full of two-tone furniture inspiration lately - I'm loving it - how about you?

4 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

love it, stephanie:) i just painted 2 pieces of furniture in 2 tones yesterday!

THE FARMHOUSE PORCH said...

I've been looking for little bookshelves to paint lately, this one is so pretty!
I would be honored to have you link this up at my "Cowgirl Up!" linky party, going in right now.

♥Linsey

Anita at Cedar Hill said...

Lovely paint job, and I love bookcases, since they are so wonderful for storage and display.

Vintage and Company said...

Super Cute Stephanie!