Friday, October 19, 2012

Mellow Yellow

Happy Friday friends!  I picked up this little side table from a resale shop this week. 













I loved the pattern on the doors - it reminded me of the patterned wallpapers, pillows, rugs, etc. that I've been seeing so much of lately...and I love!  Something along these lines:
Wall Stencil Moroccan Dream - Reusable stencils instead of wallpaper

So, I knew I wanted that pattern to really stand out.


























And the yellow is such a happy color!  I lined the drawer and the inside shelf with this fun contact paper.  It's for sale so I hope someone else loves it as much as I do!

5 comments:

shaggysheephome said...

Really cute. I bet it won't last long in you're shop.

Melissa said...

Hello friend~ I sold your CHAIRS TODAY!!!! Call me!!!

chateau chic said...

Very cute transformation, Stephanie! I'm sure someone will snap that up quickly.
Mary Alice

Laurel Leaf Cottage said...

Super cute, and I love how you got the inspiration from the wallpaper!! =)

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

Too cute!! So glad you noticed that little pattern in there :)