Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Quick look at the "After"

You guessed it - I forgot to get "before" photos - I'm the worst!  Trust me when I tell you this little two-drawer side table was straight from the 70's. 
 
I used Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Antionette for the first time.  I added gray and white on the drawers for a little sophistication.  I also wanted the Mercury-glass pulls to "pop" on the white.  I'm picturing this in a little girl's room but it is far from childish - can't you just picture a great little chandelier with it?













6 comments:

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

So sweet!! I know what you mean about "before" pics...I'm usually so excited to get the dirt off and get started :) Laurel

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Such a pretty piece. I think it would look wonderful in a little girl's room. It has also looks elegant.

Lady Butterbug said...

Hi Stephanie,
So nice to meet you today! Love your Antoinette piece with the Mercury-glass pulls.
See you again soon.
Karla~Lady Butterbug

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Love your "afters" even without the befores. :) These mercury glass knobs are awesome! Did you find these somewhere handy like Hobby Lobby or were they a special find? I'd love to use some myself.

Brandon said...

those knobs are awesome!

Stephanie said...

I actually found those knobs on sale at TJ Maxx in a 4-pack! Wish they had more!