Friday, November 19, 2010

Discovery

Over the past two weeks I have had two different friends tell me about a new shop in the Denton mall.  I had a chance to check out the shop - When Pigs Fly - on Tuesday.  Well, it's darling and full of wonderful treasures!  The owner takes consignment pieces so I asked for a card.  I have had quite a bit of inventory after our shows and I wasn't quite sure where it would find a home.  I was pretty certain my guest bedroom was no longer an option.  I've been tossing around the idea of renting a booth in a store...and comtemplating having a quarterly barn sale...and a variety of other options.  So, back to When Pigs Fly - I found something that needed to come home with me (shocking, I know) and while I was checking out I was learning more about the shop owner.  Can you even believe that we LIVE ON THE SAME STREET?!  Really, what are the odds?  And she was in need of some new items for her shop...and she came and bought almost everything I had...and she needs some great pieces made greater with a little paint and...well, I'm going to be one busy (but happy) girl!  How exciting is all of that?! 

No comments: