Monday, November 22, 2010

Recipe

I'm finally posting the recipe I mentioned here.  I don't even have a name for these treats - feel free to name them!  Here are the ingredients:

Yep, just three ingredients - you love this recipe already right?

Place a single layer of the Snyder's Butter Snaps pretzels on a cookie sheet.  Place one Hershey's chocolate Kiss on top of each pretzel.  Unwrapping the Kisses is the hardest part - some time during that process pre-heat your oven to 200 degrees.  Place the cookie sheet in the pre-heated oven for 2 minutes.  Remove - note the Kisses will still be in original Kiss form and will not appear very melted.  Place one Reese's Pieces on top of each Kiss and gently press.  And that's it - a salty & sweet treat that everone will love!  Next time I make these I might use the mint M&M's instead of the Reese's pieces - yum!

No comments: