Saturday, July 9, 2011

CHANGE IN PLANS - Old Red Lumberyard Junk Market!

The Old Red Lumberyard Junk Market July sale will not be held in McKinney.  It seems the City needs some changes to be made to the Lumberyard - probably because it's become so popular!

Have no fear - the sale will go on - and in air-conditioning!  You can find all of your favorite vendors at Buchanan's Antique Market in Lewisville.  Lake Pointe Shopping Center located at 2640 S. Stemmons Freeway (I-35) - NE Corner of Access Road (previously Best Buy).  You can shop in air-conditioned comfort on Saturday, July 16th from 9:00-5:00 and on Sunday, July 17th from 11:00-5:00.  The cost of admission is $5 - good for both days.  There will be more vendors than just the Lumberyard regulars - 150+ vendors!

Hope to see you there!


3 comments:

Lori said...

Wow, that is not a happy thing! I think I know where that is, but isn't it already full, how will you fit in. Maybe I am thinking of another place.

I have wedding flowers that weekend, not sure I can make it.

The AC will be nice.

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Wish I could go but I'll be in the opposite direction. HOpe it's a great sale!!

Korrie@RedHenHome said...

AC is always a good thing! Good luck!