Sunday, January 2, 2011

Blog Award!

Just checked my e-mail and had a wonderful surprise from Kortney of Kortney's Krazy Life - she awarded me the

how completely exciting is that?!!!  Thank you so much Kortney!  I was not familiar with Kortney's blog so I checked it out and looked at her profile - I knew I loved her already when it said LOCATION:  SOUTH!

So, the rules of the award say I'm supposed to share 7 things about myself:
1.  I grew up near Austin
2.  I'm a runner and the half-marathon is my favorite distance
3.  I don't have any tattoos (sorry Kortney)
4.  I've been skydiving
5.  I attended Texas Tech and graduated from the University of North Texas
6.  I'm a bargain shopper
7.  I love dogs and we have a Vizsla

Now, I'm supposed to give this award to 10 blogs I have recently discovered:
1.   MY HEART WITH PLEASURE FILLS
2.   3 RING COTTAGE
3.   BETWEEN NAPS ON THE PORCH
4.   BURLAP LUXE
5.   COMMON GROUND
6.   THE SEED BOX ANTIQUES
7.   DISCARDED AND FORLORN
8.   CHIPPY SHABBY
9.   MY SHABBY STREAMSIDE STUDIO
10. DREAMY WHITES

There are so many talented bloggers out there and I'm grateful for the constant inspiration!

No comments: