Saturday, January 8, 2011

A visit to McKinney and a discovery

Hope you all had a wonderful Saturday!  Son #2 had a basketball tournament today with very long breaks in between games.  I took advantage of being near McKinney and visited a few of my favorite shops.  On my way to the Square I noticed a bright colored sign that said ANTIQUE SALE.  I followed the signs and discovered the Old Red Lumberyard Antique & Vintage Sale (they have a Facebook page)!  How did I not know about this?  Several vendors gather here once a month.  It was awesome - just take a look at my great finds:














































I also visited Theresa's space at Antique Co. Mall, Smitten and Patina Green.  McKinney has so much to offer!  I even took a few pictures of some charming homes near the Square.




In case you are in the area, the Old Red Lumberyard Antique & Vintage Sale is open tomorrow from 10:00-5:00.

2 comments:

Donna Reyne' said...

What fun!
I love the tarnished silver pieces!
I tend to pick them up everywhere I go!
Have a wonderful week!
Donna

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Hey Stephanie, thanks for going by the mall, but I pulled a lot of stuff out for the upcoming Red Barn show. I've heard about that sale and maybe I can check it out next month. Maybe you can go back and visit when my space is full again. Actually, I must admit there's so much I want to do new to my space but just can't seem to find the time. Have a great week, T