Saturday, May 21, 2011

A few of my favorite things

I always love reading these posts from other bloggers.  I thought I'd do one just for fun.

Sonic Diet Vanilla Coke
I especially love Happy Hour from 2:00-4:00 each day when drinks are half-price!

Lancome Definicils Mascara in Black
I've used this mascara for almost 20 years.  Every once in awhile I'll try something new - usually in an effort to save money - it never works out.  Definicils is the BEST!

Fried Okra
Of course my favorite is my mom's, but I've found a couple of fast food restaurants that have pretty good fried okra - yum!

Bobbi Brown lipstick in Brownie.









I used to carry lots of lipstick colors in my purse - I had one for when I wore orange, pink, red, brown, etc. I went in search of ONE lipstick that I could wear with everything. I found it! This is now the ONLY lipstick I carry in my purse.


Our dog - Riley - she's a Vizsla










No comments: