Monday, May 23, 2011

Mark your calendars - June events!

Hi friends!  If you can stand the heat, there are some great shopping opportunities in June!

JUNE 2nd - 5th
First Monday Trade Days
Canton, Texas

JUNE 11th
Hackberry Hill Farm Spring Show (J. Hill Designs)
10:00-5:00
www.jhilldesigns.blogspot.com

JUNE 17th & 18th
Old Red Lumberyard Junk Market
McKinney, Texas
9:00-5:00
The Old Red Lumberyard Junk Market
JUNE 18th
2nd Annual Junke & Disorderly Sale
Winnie & Tulula's
Athens, Texas
9:00-5:00

JUNE 17th - 19th
Third Monday Trade Days
McKinney, Texas

2 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I know that I'm going to make it to Canton, but would really love to make it to them all. Also, Judy Hill's home show is set for Saturday, June 11th. If you've never been, you would be amazed at what she does. Have a great Tuesday, T

Melissa said...

I live just north of McKinney and I love going to the red lumberyard! I will see you this weekend!