Monday, May 30, 2011

Grapevine Antique Mall - Grapevine, Texas

I did a post on the Grapevine Antique Mall when I first started my blog.  Mom has had a couple of booths in the mall for quite some time now.  In March, she had the opportunity to take a third booth  within the mall.  Since my requests for her to take my items to the mall and try to sell them seem to be ever-increasing, I decided to split the new booth with her.  I'd really like to do more in the way of displays and maybe bring in some larger architectural items.  I also love lots of texture and I'd like to find ways to incorporate more in the space.  So, it's a major work in progress but here are a few pictures:

This hangs from the ceiling and mom sells bunches of dried hydrangeas.






 


We have an area that is cottage/beach themed.

We have a section that is French-inspired.

We have these awesome trunks that belong to my brother.

We have no shortage of wall decor.

And we have too many lots of chairs.
There are many wonderful vendors in the mall - come see us!

3 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Good luck with the new adventure. Hope one day to make it that way. Have a great week, T

René said...

I could spend the day in an antique mall. Lovely!

Mindy said...

Stephanie, thanks for your note! My girlfriends and I are having a weekend in Grapevine in a couple weekends. Maybe we'll get to swing by the mall. Looks like lots of goodies! ~Mindy