Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Painted, Sealed & Delivered!

I just completed a job for my client.  I'm sorry to say I don't have a "before" picture!  This little table and the mirror that attaches were stained dark.  The table top had a large hole in each corner - no longer needed so I filled the holes.  The table was cute but had no detail, no drawer, etc.

I love how she turned out - take a look:

I painted it a light blue with hints of gray.  I saw an opportunity to show off the only real detail the table had and painted the rectangular section light gray with a dark gray outline.  I then added the beautiful glass knobs to make it look like a drawer and well...just for some bling!












I love the size of this piece and did you notice the two areas for decorating - love that lower shelf!

Linking to:
Photobucket

1 comment:

J Hill Designs said...

Thank you Stephanie!! I would love it if you posted my home sale on your blog. I don't know if I have met you or not but I would love to meet you so if you can come to the show you are welcome to come and bring someone with you. Hope to see you. Judy