Sunday, September 23, 2012

Antique Alley - Favorite Find!

Hi friends - hope you have had a great weekend!  Mom and I shopped the Antique Alley sale today in and around Cleburne.  This sale is held twice a year and we shopped it back in April too - see that post here
 
We have this tradition after a big shopping trip to tell each other our favorite find.  I thought I'd share today's favorite find with all of you too.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Isn't this a great wire display?  I added the "vintage" banner and also embellished the original advertising lables with burlap and lace.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And check it out loaded up with architectural goodness!

9 comments:

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

See why it's a FAV...love it too!!!

Blessings,
Linda

trash talk said...

Great find. AA is one of my fave places to shop. We went over late Fri. evening, but most were closed...drat the luck!
Deb

Swanky Salvage Decor said...

I am so envious that you got to go to Hwy 4! I had asked off of work on friday so that I could go, and something unexpectedly surfaced to where I wasn't able to take off. I'll bet there were some great things to be found!

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Super sweet find. Looks great.

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Super sweet find. Looks great.

Vintage and Company said...

I hope you are keeping it! Banner is super cute too! Hugs to you!

Leslie said...

Adore the banner! You have such style! :)

must love junk said...

Oh, I'm soo jealous-love it!!
Susan

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

LOVE this!! I want one too :)