Friday, September 7, 2012

Reading, Halloween-Inspired Treats & Industrial Chic

It was either that title or "Random, Random & Random"...just a quick post with a mix of things I'm up to lately. 

I'm super excited to read both of these:













These are my first Halloween treats that I made for my office.  The mix is peanuts, candy corn, Chex rice cereal and Reece's pieces.













And I did a little makeover on this industrial stool.  I purchased it at a recent Estate Sale and it was a total man stool out in the garage.  Now it's a total chic stool and I happen to think it's adorable - love the mix of industrial and soft floral.






























That's all for now - have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Lori said...

I love it and your garage floor looks a lot like mine.

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

Just got my fms magazine too...love it! And love your stool :). Laurel

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

What can I say...that stool is so darn cool...love those legs. Would love to have you come by and enter my current GIVEAWAY…it’s a goodie!!!

Blessings,
linda


Sarah ~ Barn Chic Boutique said...

That stool is darling! And thanks for reminding me to go get my copy of Flea Market Style!

Comeca Jones said...

I agree the stool is perfectly cute!