Monday, September 10, 2012

Meet Florence and Happy Blogiversary!

Have you met Florence yet - the new color of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint?  It's bold.  I tried it out on this little table that I picked up at Goodwill.
BEFORE




















After 2 coats of Florence



















After sanding and dark wax.


















 
 
And Happy 2nd Blogiversary to Southern Charm Cottage!  My first post was September 2nd, 2010!  I was laughing at myself because that first month I posted 25 times!  I'm lucky to do 7 posts a month now!  Thanks so much to my friends and followers - your comments make my day!

9 comments:

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

Well hello "Florance"...looks great :) Happy blog-iversary!! Laurel

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

Happy Anniversary on two years!

I love the Florence color!

chateau chic said...

I like that new color...makes your little stand come alive. And Happy Blogiversary, Stephanie!
Mary Alice

Jamie K. said...

Happy Blogiversary to you! Love the Florence table and the stool!

j2c2hap said...

Love that color! The table is too cute, what a great find.

Melissa said...

GREAT JOB!! I also love the floors! LOL!!! Looks like you have been busy!

Vintage and Company said...

Happy Anniversary to you Step! I totally get the blogging posts...ahhhh, just never enough time to get it all done! Love Florence, have not tried that one yet!!! Hugs, Jodi

Anita at Cedar Hill said...

Happy blogiversary. Wow, 2 years, that's like 30 people years.

Indiana Limestone said...

Hello Stephi, Happy 2nd Blogiversary to Southern Charm Cottage! Florence color looks better after waxing.

~ Herman Swan