Saturday, September 4, 2010

Locals

You can see I have several favorite blogs shown on my sidebar.  I wanted to highlight a few of the local folks (Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex) that I'm excited to say are close enough for me to visit on a regular basis - how lucky am I?!

Country Garden Antiques has a fabulous shop in Dallas - rooms & rooms of great finds.
The Primitique will soon be setting up shop in Royce City and she's got a prime spot at Winnie & Tulula's in Athens as well.
Garden Antqs Vintage can be found in the Antique Company Mall in downtown McKinney.
Patina Green Home & Market can also be found on the square in McKinney.
Red Shed Antiques is located in quaint Grapevine.
And last but certainly not least, Carolyn Westbrook Home is in the area - her new book is a must have.

So, if you live in or near the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex jump in the car and go shopping - it's Saturday afterall!

No comments: