Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Nantucket - Part 3

One last post on Nantucket. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Most of the shopping consisted of finer shops such as Ralph Lauren, Vineyard Vines and jewelry stores.  But I spotted a store called The Seconds Shop on our way to Jetties Beach.  I knew there was a chance it was a clothing resale shop but I decided I would check it out on our way home from the beach.  Turns out they had clothing and housewares. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I got this darling metal cubby for $5.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Then, on Saturday morning we passed through a neighborhood on our way to the Town Pier.  Would you believe there was an Estate Sale?!  I just had to check it out.  I was completely surprised by the low, low prices!  There were several furniture pieces that I would have loaded up if it had been at home.
 
We really enjoyed Nantucket and would love to go back sometime.  We usually like to visit different places when we travel, but I can certainly understand why so many families make it a tradition to visit Nantucket every summer.
 

3 comments:

chateau chic said...

I'd love to go to Nantucket. What a beautiful charming town!
Mary Alice

farmhouse-story said...

it is a charming town--and your tin find is very much like mine! mine says "essentials" on the front, too!

One bolt short of a toolbox said...

That house at the end is absolutely stunning!

Love the blog!

Jan @door251