Monday, April 18, 2011

Antique Mirror Love

I love antique mirrors and I've come across some great ones recently.

These mirrors are hanging in the guest bedroom.  I've had the upper one for awhile but I found the lower one just last week - and get this - it was only $7.00!!  They are both backed with felt and I hung them using a plate hanger.




Here is another look from a distance.


This mirror rests on the garden tub in the master bath.  I assume it came off an old dresser.














This antique mirror was also purchased last week and it hangs in our water closet.  I had a different mirror hanging here but it was on loan from my mom.  I love this one and it fits the space perfectly.




How about you - do you love antique mirrrors too?

2 comments:

AntiqueChase said...

Great collection... I love the mirror by the tub..my favorite!!

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

I love antique mirrors too! Thanks for your visit!
XO
Kristin