Thursday, April 7, 2011

A pinch of this and a smidge of that

No, I haven't been baking - that title is just a hint that this post is random.  See, I've mentioned that it's baseball season and our schedule gets...well, pretty CRAZY for a few months.  I still want to be creative, but with little time it ends up being a quick project here and there.

I found this homemade wooden tool box at a thrift store and turned it in to this:


I did kind of a reverse stencil and then wiped stain on after the paint dried.











I updated these topiaries with a simple swatch of stamped burlap:



















And I changed the look of my old sugar mold (purchased in Canton years ago) by adding burlap ribbon and a fleur dis lis magnet:















Lastly, I turned this fence board into a cute sign:



















I've also been doing lots of yard work and planting.  I'll share some signs of Spring soon.  Hope you are all having a great week!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Love the sugar mold decorated up! Super cute.