Saturday, April 30, 2011

Eastward Travels - Second Stop

We left Canton and headed towards Frankston.  Along the way, on a small two-lane road, we came upon this:













And it was here:
Gorgeous home and our hearts were racing over what treasures we might find!











I got all of these great architectural pieces:
The small pillars came off of a balcony.  I love the large column section - I'm picturing a huge fern in there.  And mom got some awesome shutters and a great antique chair.  My little car was loaded up! 





 
More on Stop 3 coming soon!

2 comments:

LaurieAnna's Vintage Home said...

What a house Stephanie, I'm drooling! Where was that house located?

j2c2hap said...

I forgot that is was Canton weekend! Looks like you guys found a lot of good stuff.
So that house is awesome... Did you get to go inside?