Friday, April 29, 2011

Eastward Travels - First Stop

Happy Friday!  I had the day off so we hit the road and headed East.  Our first stop was Laurie Anna's in Canton.  Laurie Anna's never disappoints - see my previous post about her shoppe here - I took more photos of her gorgeous shoppe today.  ENJOY!














 


 



 


You may have noticed that 5 of the 6 photos feature beautiful and unique light fixtures - her shoppe offers tons of gorgeous lighting!

Stay tuned for Stop 2 and Stop 3 of our Eastward Travels!

2 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

hey Steph, her shop always look amazing. Yes these were of W&T and Canton, it's listed in small print at the bottom which ones are of the store. Hope you have a great weekend, T

Lori said...

Love that place, they stopped me from taking pictures last time I was there. I didn't see Laurie Ann to ask.