Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring has sprung!

Hi friends! We've been having some crazy Spring storms - three hail storms in the last two weeks!  My flowers love the rain but could do without the hail.  Here are a few more Spring flower pictures from around our home.
Our patriotic petunias.  My 13-year-old loves to point out that these are purple rather than blue.

Our biggie-size geraniums.  Wouldn't it be awesome if they had drive-thru flower barns - like the drive-thru beverage barns?  You could just place your order, pop your trunk and be on your way.













 

This old chair is more impressive than the pot of flowers sitting in it.
 

And more petunias - my youngest son's baseball team sold flats of flowers this Spring - I have never planted so many petunias - ha!
Hope the weather is nice where you are!





4 comments:

Nene said...

Beautiful Stephanie!! Love your yard, full of gorgeous flowers to bring the best out of SPRING... :) We had a Rose Bush Bloom, but these Texas "Thunder Storms" are hacking it all up... LOL! Oh Well, at least I got some lovely pictures too from last week. Hope you had a very Blessed Easter weekend and Sunday. We had some pictures taken so, I am so happy to be able to share them on my blog. Most of my family and friends live in Cali. We have to start making our own traditions I guess. :) Praying you have a Wonderful Week, enjoy those Lovely geraniums... Hugs, Nene

à la parisienne said...

Stephanie,

Your spring garden looks beautiful and I love all of your plants stands and pots.

Yes, hopefully our homes & gardens are able to weather these storms. I guess a storm is better than a drought though!

Mandy

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Hey Steph, you are so funny. Loved your comment. I should have a guessing contest and give a prize for the one that guesses it correctly!! That would be fun.

Tricia said...

I wish my daughter's team would've sold flowers...I can't seem to get enough and am too lazy to get over to Lowe's to buy some. ;) Yours are beautiful!!
xo~
T