Monday, April 11, 2011

Signs of Spring

I love Spring & Summer!  The past two weekends I've done yard work and planted flowers. Here are a few signs of Spring from our home.


Check out the patina on that pot!













I got two of these large hanging baskets from a roadside farmer's market in Oklahoma.

























These great concrete urns were a garage sale find last year.

















It's a good thing I took these pictures before the Spring storm we had last night.  Right now our entire yard is covered in oak leaves and even a few large branches - it was a doozie.  Hopefully my flowers will survive the hail.

4 comments:

Lori said...

Love the iron plant stand!

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Oh, my! Stephanie! I want that pot in your first picture! Well, maybe I should say I'd love to be able to duplicate that patina! I'll let you keep your pot. That is a jewel! I haven't planted a thing yet for spring. Need to get on the ball!

time worn interiors said...

Not warm enough here for flower just yet, but I'm waiting! Thanks for you visit!
Theresa
aka:tot

LaurieAnna's Vintage Home said...

I'm with Sonya....love that pot!!

Looks beautiful Stephanie!