Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Garden Cherub

Today my lunch errand was to get Hubby coffee for his Keurig at Bed Bath & Beyond.  As a side note, I usually get 4 boxes and get to use two $5 off coupons - this is the way to go!  So, that store just happens to be right next to TJ Maxx and I just happened to have a gift card.  A quick look at my watch - yep there is time if I sprint.

I passed the bright Spring handbags, covered my eyes as I went by the shoes and skidded into the home section.  I grabbed this darling concrete cherub for $7.99!
And look at that cute little cherub butt.


I thought he looked comfy in my little bed with knockout roses.  I planted these to help hide the meter.  And who knows - maybe the meter reader will feel blessed now.

And since I was outside I took another picture of these flowers - look how much they have grown!
Have I mentioned lately that I love Spring & Summer?!

2 comments:

Lori said...

I think Costco sells the coffee replacements for those coffee makers too.

AntiqueChase said...

I have the same cherub I bought on ebay thinking it was vintage and something told me it wasn't... now I know!! LOL

You have your blogger email set to "no reply" when I tried to reply to your comment. It's an easy fix in the tool bar if you want to change it.