Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thrift Store Makeovers

I hit some thrift stores on a couple of my lunch hours this week.  First up, I found this large framed picture at Goodwill.
It's large - measuring approximately 21x29 including the frame.  I had already done some painting on the frame when I took this picture.















I dediced my authentic potato sack would be more fun than the sunflower canvas.
Next, I found these five mini terra cotta pots.  They were stacked up, taped and sold all together.  I added some green paint around the rims and then added a small piece of light green burlap stamped with a flower.  I think they are sweet and Springy.


Hope it's been a great week so far - the weekend is almost here!


2 comments:

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

You found some great things, Stephanie. The grain sack looks right at home in it's new frame!

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

What a wonderful transformation, great finds! Hope you have a wonderful Easter!
hugs~~~ Daphne